Rules / Waivers / Rosters
Thank you for registering to play with Rock Tournaments!
All tournament schedules will be released on Tuesday, the week of the tournament. The schedule will be sent to all coaches via Tourney Machine. Please see the links below for Rules, Rosters and Waivers.
Return to Play Safely Amendments
- Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your game time. We will not start games early and this will help us control the number of people in the facility.
- Please have your team enter onto the playing field through the outfield gate (Except Milkmen Stadium) on your respective baseline allowing the teams from the previous game to exit the dugout without coming into contact with your team.
- Teams playing at Milkmen Stadium should park in the Home Plate Lot and enter through the Home Plate gate.
- The batting cages will be closed for the tournament to avoid having large groups of players congregating. Please respect this request.
- For 9U-12U games, there will be a drop dead at 1 hour 45 minutes for pool play games and no new inning after 1 hour 45 minutes for bracket play.
- For 13U-17U games, there will be a drop dead at 1 hour 45 minutes for pool play games and no new inning after 1 hour 45 minutes for bracket play.
- In the event a games ends due to the drop dead time limit, the game will revert back to the last completed inning.
All teams are required to submit a completed roster along with a certificate of insurance via email to email@example.com 7 days prior to your first game
PLAYER AND COACH WAIVERS
All players and coaches must complete a waiver by clicking on the waiver link below. If a player or coach that has not completed a waiver is found to be participating in a game, that game will be end in a forfeit.